Re: TameDOS for vDOS-lfn

Harry,

Maybe this is not the answer to your question, but there is a way to
make expanded mode show different screen modes. You need EditPad Pro and
a custom coloring scheme (Carl and I have made such schemes).

Here is how it looks:
http://www.lexitec.fi/xywrite/XyWriteColoringStandard.jpg

The schemes can be downloaded from:
https://www.editpadpro.com/cgi-bin/cscslist4.pl

In my opinion, EditPad Pro is your best alternative companion for
editing Xy files, and one of greatest programmer's editors available.

Best regards,

Kari Eveli
LEXITEC Book Publishing (Finland)
lexitec@xxxxxxxx