Re: Installing U2 [was Re: search subdirectories]

At 22:21 Uhr -0500 14.01.2002, Carl Distefano wrote:

>Hmmm. Copy 2 files to your XyWrite directory, add a line to
>STARTUP.INT, add a line to your .KBD file, and restart Xy. That
>would take all weekend?

No, that takes 5 minutes. But figuring out what else I am missing would
need somewhat longer. Clearly, there must be something that all the experts
assume but that we little people do not know. (I am NOT complaining!
Obviously, it is my fault somewhere.)

-- Rene von Rentzell, Tokyo (rrr @ twics.com)