Re: P.S. to simple calendar question

> Maybe I can. I use a plain text file that is NOT organized
> alphabetically or otherwise; it's no problem to SEarch
> it for what I want.

And if it gets to be 110 pages long, as mine is, and you print
it periodically for portability, how do you then SEarch the
printout?
Using XyEyes? Mine is 71 kB and I never print it out. I don't attempt to be
portable without a computer.
 Some sort of organization is useful, especially if
you locate a section, such as "Software" -- and there's all your
stuff.

Then I'd have only three categories: Software, Hardware, and Irrelevancies. :-)
Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx