Re: Re Leaving

Patricia wrote:
> But what the end-user needs to know is "What keystroke [menu, command]
> should I use to do thus and so?"

Perhaps I misunderstand, Patricia, but I don't see the issue. In the U2 Help
system, if you command HELP [thus_and_so], even if thus_and_so isn't
a keyword a/ka routine_name a/k/a framename a/k/a command, it will --
eventually, if thus_and_so is reasonably well formulated -- take you to the
keyword/framename/command you need. What further accommodation would you
want? Can you give an example from INF of something that's hard to find, and
what you would do differently?

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx