Re: Ever have a keyboard die on you ?

Or, if you totally
draw the line at XP, another option is to have a computer dedicated
just to that, **which does not ever connect to the Internet.** In
that scenario, you could afford not to care about malware (nearly
all of which is contracted online), even after the security fixes
have ceased.

Do you think anyone is going to be writing malware for the few users who still have XP3? I stopped installing updates a couple of years ago and I've had no problems. (I do have Norman AV.)