Re: OT--Registry recovery

No, I've fixed the problem of last summer. It's future problems I'm worried
about. I bought a Mac and am running Xy under XP in Parallels' virtual
machine, with the idea that backing that up (through the Mac part) would
solve the problem, but I'm not happy with all the mousing around required
by using the Mac part. So I'm wondering if I wouldn't be happier with a
Windows 7 computer, if this problem of registry corruption could be solved.

Regards,
Harry

I could hardly fail to disagree with you less. For Harry though, it`s a case of shutting the barn door after the pony has bolted. -----Original Message----- From: Kari Eveli Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 08:08:18 +0200 To: xywrite@xxxxxxxx Subject: Re: OT--Win7 and disk partitions >Hi all, > >All this sounds error-prone and overly complicated. Why not invest in a good modern backup program, e.g. TrueImage? >http://www.acronis.com/homecomputing/products/trueimage/ > >Best regards, > >Kari Eveli >LEXITEC Book Publishing (Finland) >lexitec@xxxxxxxx > >*** Lexitec Online *** >English summary of our services: http://www.lexitec.fi/sitesummary.html >FileOpen-based ebook packaging and support: http://www.lexitec.fi/fileopen.html >Acrobat Reader Treasure Trove: http://www.lexitec.fi/acrobat-reader.html >English-Finnish-English Computer Terms: http://www.lexitec.fi/glossary.html >XyWrite Utilities: http://www.lexitec.fi/xywrite/utility.html >Home page (in Finnish): http://www.lexitec.fi/ > >
Harry Binswanger hb@xxxxxxxx