RE: Giving up on giving it up ...

A book reviewer is alleged to have written (or maybe this story is made up): "This book fills a much-needed gap in the literature."

Reminds me of the ad a friend of mine saw decades ago for Arrow shirts:

No detail too small to overlook.

He wrote them a letter to correct this, and they wrote back assuring him
they'd gotten it right (!).

My image is of two blokes on the Arrow assembly line, one saying to the
other, "Hey, Joe here's one so small I bet even you can't overlook it."

>I learn a lot from this group--if not humility.
>

>Oh yes Flash...we WILL be holding you responsible for all that may
>follow.
>
>-bh
>

>≪Marge, Who hardly fails at undervaluing this list less. ≫
>
>Horrors, what hath been wrought, methinks.

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx