Re: dumb Tame question

--- Robert Holmgren  wrote:
> Another good util is SpyBot-Search & Destroy.

I downloaded onto my Thinkpad & ran this program, which my husband has
been using on our family computer for the past year.

It found some spyware, cleaned it up, and lo and behold, the problem of
the mysterious squares on XyDos under Tame disappeared.

I did follow Michael's advice about the mode con settings. None of the
changes I tried had made much of a difference--though I didn't go
through all possibilities. My settings now read:

rate: 21 delay: 0

Again, many, many thanks to Robert et al. for their patient responses
to those of us who are relatively clueless.

Cheers,
Lisa

=====
Lisa Kleinholz