Re: still failing to install thesaurus

** Reply to note from "Sherry"  Mon, 17 Feb 1997 12:13:34 +0000

Sherry, let's rewind. What version of XyWrite are you using? Have you
unZIPped the thesaurus itself into a directory? Can you tell me what the
drive and directory location of the thesaurus is? I'll configure a copy of
ROGET.PM for you, and send it to you privately. When you receive it, locate
it in your XyWrite working directory, and command (on the
command line) RUN ROGET.PM, with your cursor on a word in your current document
(the "lookup word"). Hit F9.

This should work. Shall we give it a try? BTW, where do you sleep, on a park
bench?

Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx