Re: mailers and xywrite (was Eudora, definitely off topic)

" At 06:48 PM 6/7/00 -0400, Jane Van Tassel wrote:
" >>Eudora 4.32 is now free in an add supported version !
" >From what source, please?
" >Cheers " >Eric Van Tassel
"
	And can you turn off, Van Tassel, the HTML appending
	to your mail.

	Why not try Hacksaw which allows you to 'simply' mail
	from XYwrite in OS/2 and Windows.
----------------------
                XyWWWeb: XyWrite Apps and Info (p30 of 56)
   * Hacksaw: [78]Hacksaw. A Windows|OS/2 utility for FTP and E-mail
    retrieval
     + FTP: FTP via Hacksaw
     + GETMAIL: Hacksaw E-mail Retrieve
     + HACKINI,HACKDOC: Open HACKSAW.INI or HACKSAW.DOC
     + HACKSAWPARAMS: User Variables for Hacksaw.U2
     + HTTP: Hacksaw HTTP file download
     + MAILTO,M2: Hacksaw E-mail Send
     + New!> SND: "Send Button" for Hacksaw E-mail
     + REPLY: Format E-mail reply for Hacksaw
----------------

 Linkname: Hacksaw

" It is true, it is not new, and I would not get too excited about it. The new Eudora version
is quite bloated, the ads are annoying, and it tries to be too clever a la MS Outlook.
" I am currently using 3.0 but am seriously thinking about retrieving version 1.4 which I
still have around on a floppy somewhere. Mainly because of all the unnecessary and dangerous
gimmicks that 1.4 did *not* have.
"
"
" -- Rene von Rentzell, Tokyo