Re: Can't reinstall

>I remember to have some problems with XyWrite installation years ago. It
>was a problem with a line in my config.sys, maybe the country one.
>By the way: it was imposible for me to install XyWin under Win95. Any
>suggestion?
>Manuel Castelao

Yes. TTG, when pressed, can send you a fax which describes how
to install XYwin under Gates95. The most important part of is is
to turn off any CD driver that might be there -- XYWin install
really doesn't like them. After that, no problems.

--Rene von Rentzell, Tokyo
--Support the anti-spam amendment. Join at http://www.cauce.org/