Re: Strip.prn

Thanks Peter for the copy. I did not mean to
imply that I needed it as I've been using it and
thought others (who've been asking about such
things as having counters employed without the
command) might want to know about it.
 You might be interested to know that the copy I
have had is 5K in size and stems from 6-22-93.
The copy you sent is only 3 K. I'd be interested
to know the difference so that I known which to
use.
 Thanks again
Dick Giering