writing html in xywrite

>Another thing: I started a web site this year, so writing web pages has
>become a fairly important part of my writing recently. I just wonder whether
>XyWrite is suitable for writing web pages in. I've been using WordPad to do
>this (inserting all the H.T.M.L. code by hand) - so would there be any
advantage
>in using XyWrite to do this, rather than continuing to use WordPad?

Michael,

Xywrite's advantage over Wordpad is its wonderful ability to create macros.
I have macros for most of my html tags, so that I don't have to retype them
each time I wish to insert them. Makes writing webpages (which I generally
do for fun) very easy.

I like Xywrite so much for html that I always plug it on each webpage. See

http://www.psc-cavers.org/gangsta-mappers/

Bob

Bob Zimmerman
13909 Briarwood Drive, #323