Re: Cross check program

Harry, does this have to be two full windows side by side? You can split
the screen, either vertically or horizontally, so that you can view two
files at the same time. I've only done this using Xy's pulldown menus,
using a horizontal split and assigning the top half of the screen to one
file and the bottom half to the other; see Resize under the Window menu.

Paul Lagasse