XyWrite in full screen mode on Win7 32 bit

Although my company long since abandoned XyWrite to my great disappointment,
very infrequently I need to research old XyWrite files.  Today was one of
those days.  Unfortunately, my computer operates on Win7 (32 bit), which
is not all that friendly to XyWrite.  I somehow figured out a while back
how to get it to run in a small window on the screen, but it cannot be opened
up to full screen.  When I try to open it up using enter, I get an
error message that says “This system does not support full screen mode.”

Is there anything I can do about that or am I stuck?

//Avi
Avram L. Sacks
Riverwoods, IL 60015
847-267-7110