Eb

isn't there a way to upload a message anymore? - Hello Robert - Carl - David -
Andy - I'm baaack. Just finished reading 2 years worth of trials and
tribulations on the various incarnations of XyWrite - all I can say is thanks
for putting your time and energy into these programs (and into documenting it
for folks like me) - That said here's a silly program for Xy4: (enclosed or
attached or uploaded - whatever ) - It's sole function is to adjust the error
beep incrementally and provide an audible feedback to the user. Silly damn
thing - Run it in a crowded office and someone will walk over to your desk to
see what you're doing to your machine. Cheers.

*Enclosed File: adjeb.pm