Re: XyWrite update

On Wed, 15 Sep 1999, WooF wrote:

> > An almost perfect one. If only it made thinking up the words to put >
> down as easy as entering them in the text...
>
> You don't have to think up new words; you just have to put the
> exsisting ones (any dictionary has an alphabetized list) in
the right order.

> (snicker)

Why write science fiction if one can't cook up a new word from
time to time? You think "epuratory" as a synonym for "acid-bath
processing site" existed before I snuck it into a novel for Del Rey?

My turn to laugh, George...

  ms44278@xxxxxxxx
  Mike Shupp (still happy with 3.51)
  California State University, Northridge