Re: U2 Files

Aha! That answers the very question I was about to post....

I have some nifty U2 routines I've put together, and load a U2 file in my
STARTUP.INT. Just today, I noticed I couldn't use the HELP system - I kept
getting application errors. (Being a long term XyWriter, I seldom have to use
the online help file, but I can NEVER remember the wildcards used in search and
replace).

Now, for another question....

Is there a way an XPL program can check for the accumulated value of the
arithmetic/calculation routine? Is there a VA routine that can access the sum
of the arithemetic calculations derived from grey plus, grey minus, etc? I
can't find anything in the manuals.

Steve