Re: Open multiple file? -Reply

** Reply to note from Art Campbell  01/04/96 1:09pm -0500

> Hmmm. well, the mystery deepens. Teaches me once again to believe in tech
> support. :-)
>
> Thanks to Steve and Stephen's quick replies . . .
> I can say that the call *.whatever does indeed sort of work . . . in 4.11
> Unfortunately, when you get to opening the second file (at least under NT)
> the program locks up. :-)
>
> Oh well . . . back to tinkering!
>
> Thanks guys!
> Art

Pretty odd. Only one file from the mask is open at any given time, and always in
the same window. So when you issue FUNC EN on the CMline, the current file
ABorts (automatically) and the "next" file (i.e. next according to the DSORT
setting) is opened in the same window. To my recollection, you gotta use FUNC
EN. It doesn't work under NT?

Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx