Re: 3.52 to 4

Rene v. Rentzell, Tokyo  writes:

> >can load the XyWWWeb Jumbo U2 customization file. ...
>
> Funny you mention that. I tried that recently, and it
> does not work. Is there
> something a non-expert should know but is not mentioned
> in the instruction?

No, it's all there in the instructions. We think there's
something for everybody in the Jumbo U2, and we tried to
make the installation as painless as possible. Should
take no more than a couple of minutes.

What, exactly, did you do, and what isn't working? Write
me off-list, and I guarantee I'll have you up and running
in no time.

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx