Re: NB filter question

>I must have been using XyWrite for DOS for five years or more before I
>discovered that if you put CA on the command line without specifying any
>file, it would call up the file you had most recently aborted.

Not only that, if your kbd file has control-c set to BC,c,a,XC
as is normal, I believe, then you can just hit control-c to re-call the file
last called. That's something I do more often than I'd like to
admit--because, why did I just close the file if I'm now (3 secs later)
re-opening it?

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx