Re: "Kerning?"

It would have been nice to get some sort of dynamic embedded command
to do the job, but I ended up changing the printer files. For anyone
else interested who is as ignorant as I in this department, I added a
new MD in the printer file (under MD RV), and then, in the
HPDJ500.PRN file, as per Mr. Holmgren, the following line under
ATTRIBUTE DEFINITIONS, corresponding to the new mode:
	AT#{27}*p+6X
while in the Postscript printer file:
	AT#) s 2 0 r (

I suppose someone somewhere has a more elegant solution, but this
will do for the moment.

Rafe T.