Re: running xy 3+ under windows xp - aarrgghhh!

Ah, Robert, you seductive devil, I'm quite tempted to change my cursor as you describe, but my mother told me long ago never to do such things on a first date.

But, seriously, what you are describing terrifies me no end. I suppose I shall have to see how much pain the current cursor causes me, then decide. But I certainly won't attempt anything till my Computer Guy gets back into town, and that will be another two weeks.

But thank you for the solution and such clear instructions - if and when I decide to take the plunge, you will be among the first to know.

Polly