Re: Printer question

Carl,

My second printer is, in fact, listed in the PP table, as being on the same port, LPT1, as the first printer. (The new printer uses a USB port.) When I tried the SETP command to choose the new printer, I got the message: When using Windows device drivers, SETP not allowed. When I tried to choose the new printer from Menu/Printer Setup, which I have tried various ways, many times, I got the message: No Xywrite printer file loaded. Also, the port the new printer is listed as being on in one of the Printer Setup windows is  Ne00. (?)

Marguerite