Re: XYENC/XYDEC programs

Wally:

I've taken your comments on the U2 frame. The revision below deletes the EOF char from input, and
feeds stdin to XYENC.COM to bypass the date stamp. The original code is broken into short lines, to
avoid line-break issues in email (hope it works!).

Re mail messages: I don't think there's anything magic about a 65-char line width; a width of 60 to
65 is usually considered "safe". If XYENC output is in that range, it should be OK.

More later.

{{5xyenc*,xydec*}}_XYENCode|XYDECode_a_DF_block_[CLD_rev.1/8/09]'^
~B~==1~>',*','^
'BXes_1'Q2'DX'DZ~~>',*','^
~>0~>',*','^
~~>'JM2.GetPath'Q2',*','^