Re: Problems With XyWrite v4.014

On Tue, 7 Mar 1995, Beeson, Douglas wrote:
> > You are forgiven. For your penance please see Annie Fisher's
message about a > coherent,
> comprehensive analysis of v4 function redefinitions.
See my previous message: I have been a backslider today. I feel
utterly schizophrenic. I loaded up XyWrite today, and grabbed my
mouse to perform some routine function that I used to accomplish
with a keystroke.

It's gonna take me a while to make up my mind.
I love the way WP integrates with Winfax, and I like having the
Sidekick icon on my screen so I can switch to my scheduler in an
instant.

I hate the fact that WP can't produce a clean, properly formatted
ascii file.

My wrist hurts from the mouse.

But hey, I feel almost modern.

jb