Re: Missing descenders in Notabene

At 10:08 AM 3/10/2008, you wrote:
Yes, so maybe that is the problem. I've always had to use large fonts in order to get a decent draft font size in XYWin. I tried switching back to small fonts a few days ago but the size of the font in the explorer windows is so small (Things like Control Panel, Run dialogue etc) that the are too hard to read on my 19 inch LCD.

Paul
When I checked NB at 96DPI three times, I still get the screen issue,
same missing descenders. Also, 120DPI seems to present no screen
issues at all with other apps. Did you check NB at that resolution?
Michael Norman