Re: Can I get full screen in windows 7 32 bit

  I am injecting myself in your conversation, I know, but bear
  with me. I want to draw your attention, as well as the attention
  of others on this list, to your question "...any reason why I
  should not go back to xp where xy worked fine"?

  Like you I like Windows XP, but every time I raise your question
  with someone in my entourage, I am told, if you go back to Windows
  XP you will find that some pieces of hardware in your machine will
  not work because they depend on the latest OS. Now, my question
  is: Is this true? It seems reasonable to assume that it is. And
  so maybe it is not a good idea to go back to Windows XP?

  M.W. Poirier