Re: Leaving XP for Windows 7 at last

As a relatively computer-illiterate person, I always want to try the easiest solution first. That's probably the unsatisfactory XP Mode -- although I seem to remember a couple of people on the list saying they ran Xywrite with TAME in Windows 7 without using XP Mode.

But if vDosXy really is easy to set up, I can't resist experimenting with it. It sounds almost too good to be true.

Lynn