Manifest et al

  John, thanks once again for the further information about QEMM and
Manifest. Monday I will surely order an upgrade.
  It is not surprising that a release dated in April will work; I
understand that Microsoft advised all the software publishers about DOS
5.0 quite a while ago, and told them of the changes that would be
required. So Quarterdeck had plenty of time.
  Have you found that not running SETVER saves any low RAM space? The
program is 12K bytes long, but I don't know what effect it has on low
RAM. I have to run it at present because Bookshelf requires it.
Hopefully, once the new version of Bookshelf comes out, allegedly this
summer, I won't need to run SETVER as aprt of the setup routine.
  Did you find that BUFFERS.COM saved you any low RAM?
  Thanks once again for the advice. So long.