Re: Editing symbol conventions for text documents

Thanks very much. I know a little about SGML and your suggestion prompted
me to go to the web site and learn a bit more...

For the task I am doing, it is overkill, but it is quite likely the right
direction in which to evolve.

Thanks again for your thoughtful response...By the way, what line of work
are you in?

Steve