Re: Strange error with 'callup'

Dear Carl
Well, I have changed my motherboard from AMD to Intel but I did not reinstall. I simply removed the motherboard-specific drivers from the first then moved the system to the second and it rebooted immediately. So, nothing on the software side that should affect XY4 has changed, so far as I can see.
I have just updated to the latest U2 and Callup now works without any
error messages. Aspell is better too; it will open a file with a
directory size of up to 50000. However it seems still to balk at
anything over 100000. I don't know the exact limit but it will not run
on a file size of 120000. Maybe this is some built-in Aspell
limitation? I cannot find anything specific about this on the net.

Best wishes

Paul