OXY (not quite) moronic

(Robert, apologies for the not-very-funny subject line.)

Robert Hemenway wrote (in part)
>... a barnesandnoble.com listing for *OXyWrite Revealed* ...
>Isn't OXY a variety of Bovril someplace or other?

OXO is a brand of gravy concentrates sold in Britain. Don't make the
mistake I made and try to use beef-flavour Oxo cubes to make a beverage
(unless you like drinking a hot, refreshing mug of thin gravy).

Incidentally, when I was in hospital recently I was given Bovril as a
delicious beverage, but the Bovril cubes I get in the supermarket also
taste like gravy. Any advice on how to identify the bouillion (i.e.
consomme) variety of Bovril?

Cheers
Eric Van Tassel