RE: XyWrite update

We were actually in the process of testing the Y2K patch download for
Windows 3.X machines and wanted to make sure everything downloaded
smoothly before we made an announcement. Apparently you beat us to it.
As you already know, a Y2K patch for XyWrite 4 for DOS and XyWrite for
Windows is now available. As of 12 AM, January 1, 2000, XyWrite will
display an incorrect date stamp in a XyWrite directory produced with the
DIR or DIRL commands. This Y2K patch we are offering is simply a fix for
this directory listing anomaly. This is the only Y2K issue effecting
XyWrite. Your files themselves will NOT be effected in any way.

You can download the patch for free from our web site at
www.tgrp.com/updates/ or from our BBS at 410-576-8806. If you would
prefer to receive the patch on diskette there will be a nominal charge
of $15 for orders within the Continental U.S. International shipment
costs may be higher. Please call our customer service number at
410-576-2040 for international rates.

Please take a minute to look at the readme file called FILE.TXT. This
file outlines the contents of all the files we are providing and gives
important download information relating to the platform you are using.
The Y2K patch files are for XyWrite 4 for DOS and XyWrite for Windows
running under Windows 3.1 or Windows 95/98 platforms only. We do not
have a Y2K patch for earlier versions of XyWrite and do not plan to.
However as I mentioned before the Y2K issue will not effect the content
of your files.

Sincerely,

Karin Walker
The Technology Group