Re: TAMEd XY4: Right fonts, wrong place

Hm. I don't get anything with a right click anywhere on the screen.
Really? That's very strange. How do you set colors specific for specific
things, then? In other words, when I have a defined block of bolded text,
for example, I can right click on it and set colors specific to that MoDe
and condition (defined).
Also, are you using the ability to show bold, italics, underline, etc. as
they are (i.e., in actual bold, actual italics, etc.)?

Regards,
Harry
 Instead I think used left-click "title bar"->View->-Options->Show all Fonts

Michael Norman

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx