Re: LIST.COM

> Various Win31/95 utilities allow the easy extraction of the contents of a
> .ZIP file. One such is the excellent shareware Windows Commander. Some
> general-purpose utilities may also allow the creation of .ZIP files, for
> all I know.
 Windows Commander is an excellent file manager, not only does it unzip, but
it Zips too. I would think many people here would like it, no mouse required
(well, maybe in the configuration). You can get it at:
http://www.ghisler.com
 If you want a similar DOS based program, get UFO from
http://www.demcom.com
(UFO requires that you have pkunzip to unzip files)

-Robert Orndorff
Richmond, VA
orndorff@xxxxxxxx
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/orndorff