Re: VGA Full Screen Fonts for XyWrite

Dear Robert

I don't have a link but I did recently find a font collection which might interest you and others.
It contains around 200 fonts for fullscreen. These fonts have f08, f14 and f16 extensions
indicating their suitability for different line displays in full screen (I'm not sure about f08,
but f14 is good for 28 lines and f16 for 25 lines.) The file name is FNTCOL16.ZIP and is around
460,000 kB. I can post it to the group if anybody is interested, or to individuals.

Paul