Re: xy windows

T.Olson:
>QUIT. Another thing I have in that keyboard table is to go directly to
>any of XyWrite's 9 windows. F12+1 goes to window 1; F12+2 goes to window
>2; etc.

Ctrl+Shift+Number for me. But it is interesting to see what others
find comfortable.

>Another item that goes hand in hand with this is a default setting. I
>have
>d NW=0
>in my startup.int. This means that whatever window I'm in, I stay in;
>XyWrite doesn't open a new window when I open a file, or go back to a
>previous window when I ABort or STore the file.

Absolutely. I find the "automatic windows" function annoying as hell...
almost feels like a Microsoft idea. Youch.

--Rene von Rentzell, Tokyo
--"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the -if he-
--if 'is' means is and never has been that is not -- that is one thing.
--If it means there is none, that was...true." Bill Clinton, 8/17/98