Ever have a keyboard die on you ?

I just got back after a few hours to find my Omni-102 keyboard
completely unresponsive, which has persisted through a couple
reboots now. I then connected an el cheapo USB keyboard that I
keep on hand, and it is working fine as I type this. So, the
problem is apparently _not_ the USB ports. Still haven't ruled
out the PS/2 to USB adapter, though. I may have another of these
in stock, and also have another 102 plus an Avant Stellar, so I
should be able to narrow this down with some further troubleshooting.
If it *is* the keyboard, that would be the first such failure I've
observed in almost thirty years of computing.

 Jordan