Re: headers with name and page

Art, I think you need to get the RH command on the *first line* of the
file; it it appears after the first line, the page numbers (and the rest
of the header) begin with the second page (which is what most people
want). If you put RH as one of your first deltas, before the text starts,
you should get the result you're after.

Carlo Caballero
Carlo.Caballero@xxxxxxxx