Re: Loading files at startup in III+

On Tue, 30 Dec 1997 07:45:37 EST, TBaehr  wrote:

>Another idea, totally brute force: Xy3 is very small. If you ordinarily run
>just a couple versions of STARTUP.INT, just copy the EDITOR.EXE into different
>subdirectories, each with its own STARTUP.INT, and give the icons different
>names.

I've used this method to give me two versions of Xy3--one normal,
25-line mode and one "high-res" 43-line mode--and it works fine. The
two (or more) versions might get out of synch, however, when you start
adding words into the spelling dictionary, changing your STARTUP.INT,
.LOG and .NET files, etc.

--
         _   Remove the "W" from my address to email me
James Eibisch  ('v')