Re: XY4 in Win7-64/Screen Fonts.

Well, we're getting into the deep XY territory I had long been able to ignore since TAME was handling my screen fonts. No TAME in DOSBox,alas.

Looking through some old posts, I found that XY is supposed to be getting Bitstream Speedo fonts
from my BTFONTS folder and that there are a whole bunch of extra ones here:

http://www.xywrite.com/speedo/index.htm

I grabbed them and now they're all listed under F6/Format/Typeface. But changing them doesn't change
the screen font--it only adds formatting commands.

I have the feeling that DOSBox simply imposes its own font. But does anyone know otherwise? Thanks.

Jon Pareles