Re: Off-topic CD-R backup (+ xcopy32 attributes)

Patricia M Godfrey wrote:

> Thanks, John. I know the /h /r /s switches, but I don't think the
> /c/k/r ones are documented (another thing BBBG doesn't want us to
> know).

You're looking at xcopy32, not plain xcopy, docs? I've picked up from
somewhere (probably "help xcopy32") a doc which includes:

 /C      Continues copying even if errors occur.
 /K      Copies attributes. Normal Xcopy resets read-only
attributes
 /R      Overwrites read-only files.

John