Re: How to set a path in Win2K?

We've had some interesting suggestions on dealing with Windows 2K-9X
problems in our attempts to adapt XyDos to new hardware and the latest
operating systems that come with those machines. I'm lucky in that our
sysop at work sometimes helps me out with problems on my home hardware. The
other day he referred me to the Microsoft Searchable Knowledge Base. I
found a few answers there, and thought perhaps that resource will be of use
to some on the list.

http://search.support.microsoft.com/kb/c.asp?ln=en-us&sd=gn

Michael Norman
micheal.norman@xxxxxxxx