Now XP can't tell the TIME

Last night, having got Xy4 to work under XP, I put
the system into suspend. In the morning, I discovered
that the NOW command in Xy4 (which I use constantly,
mostly in an effort to keep my cigarette consumption
down) is stuck still incrementing from last night, while
the Wíndows clock on the task bar gives the
correct time. Oh murder! if I may indulge in a locution
from the past. Otherwise, Xy4 still seems to work,
but I haven't dared to close the command window
and try it again yet. I would imagine that if I closed
the command window and restarted XyWrite, I would
have the correct time. Yuk! One thing I must say
about the new system, is that internet browsing,
with Explorer and a cable connection, is very, very
rapid -- I think quite a bit more so than with a
friend's new iBook 2000.