Re: Off topic... (problem)

  Thanks everyone. At the moment, I am inclined to think that
  it may have something to do with the ribbon cable, or perhaps
  the drive. I went into the innards, and while I did not re-
  move anything, I did wiggle things about (the cable connection)
  a little, and things seem to have improved for the moment.

  M.W. Poirier

------