Answers

Oh dear! Sorry about not knowing that much about "split
screens." I feel chasened, no, chastened. I think I'll read up
a bit on what I can do, then practice, then goof up, then scream
for help.
I don't have an advanced WordStar program. Mine is about three
years old. So is my Xywrite program.
Now that I have Cathy Konas' book, I'll play around a bit. It's
splitting screens that I want to accomplish in order to facilitate
gathering my notes and pulling what I want out of them. I've
*never* done the split screen so I'll have to figure out first
if my Xywrite program can do that and then figure out how it's done.
Thanks for the many notes of information. I think I'll go sit in the
corner now!!!!!!!