Re: K Frame Dialog Boxes

** Reply to note from "Richard G. Minutillo"  Tue, 27 May 1997

> ... using the 8515OEM.FON file to improve the
> readability of draft mode doesn't seem to work on any of the WIN95
> machines to which I have access. It works under WIN31, but WIN95 doesn't
> seem to use the fonts listed in the system.ini file.

Other users, e.g. Nathan Sivin, have also reported that substitute draft
fonts don't work under Win95. May be futile.

I think that the ?WS operator is the most interesting of all the (many
interesting) "afterthought" features in XyWin. Concerning your K-frame
question, why not ship your frame and your XWENV.INI file to me privately?
The way your quoted frame fragments try both to read 102 and then extract
its value (%102) doesn't look customary to me...

Initially K-frames are intimidating, but with familiarity they make good
sense. I'll bet they're a lot easier to tinker with and change than those
of other WPs!

Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx