Re: OT: good utility

At 03:07 PM 9/14/2006, Harry Binswanger wrote:
PC Magazine has a helpful utility, TOPSTATS, to display in realtime how much memory, CPU, and disk space each app is currently using. It's under $10. I'm attaching a screen shot.
Take a look at Process Explorer http://www.sysinternals.com/Utilities/ProcessExplorer.html which is free. RH mentioned this great task manager replacement a while back. And surfing their site I also downloaded autoruns.exe, another good program that free and tells you what's loading on startup. Michael Norman