Re: Word Macro for Xy File Conversion

At 04:01 PM 5/25/01 -0400, Michael P. Kube-McDowell wrote:
>I have need of such again, and I can't seem to locate it in Word 97's
>macro list, on my system, or in my archive of this mailing list. (Can't
>remember when I bought this computer--possibly I had it installed on the
>last one.) If anyone out there has a copy, I'd be much obliged if you
>could repost that macro (or post a note here and e-mail it to me).

Of course not! This macro did not come from Microshaft; it was written by a
list participant.
I still have it somewhere and can upload it again, but consider this:

-- The good news: It works phantastic, and is extremely useful.
-- The bad news: It does not work under MSWord 97 and higher.

So, please consider if you want to go back to the earlier Word version.

-- Rene von Rentzell, Tokyo
-- "Whenever people agree with me, I always feel I must be wrong." (Oscar
Wilde)